There is no content to display.
This phrase is in the first paragraph of Dr Libby Weavers Book – Rushing Woman’s Syndrome.
Most of us know this well right?
When this year ticked over from 2018 to 2019 my entire being knew that it was no longer an option to be TIRED & WIRED. Not just for myself, but for all of us as a collective. I mean how fast can we go?
I remember saying to my sister at the beginning of the year “I feel allergic to this life of constant doing”.
I felt allergic yet ADDICTED.
This was the real wake up for me. Feeling the compulsion to want to DO yet beneath that knowing it was absolutely not serving me in anyway.
So right then as 2018 became 2019 I received the download…..slow down, be gentle, simplify, do less, achieve more.
Progress with peacefulness.
It was time to REST as a way of being and NOT something to simply check off my list.
REST as a way of being.
Let that idea sink in to your bones.
Resting cannot be just one more thing we have on our ‘do to’ list. Rather it can be something we walk hand in hand with through our day.
We can move our body and minds in a more restful way.
We can pay attention. Discover the Mystery once again in the simple things, the enchantment.
HOW? Here are a few ideas…..
- Firstly by holding the intention to do less.
- Begin the day OFF tech and instead enjoying nourishing rituals like making yourself a cup of tea, light a candle, sit in the dark, pray.
- Be in NATURE as much as you can. Every bit of wisdom is here – in nature – SHE knows.
- Deep breaths often through the day – breathe with awareness and allow it to bring you back in to the present moment where THERE IS NEVER A PROBLEM.
- Leave yourself more time.
- Meditate – I know for some of this may seem challenging. However it’s probably the kindest thing we could ever do for ourselves. Begin with 3 mins. Work up to 5mins and beyond. Simply sit and follow the rise and fall of your breath.
- Drink more alkaline water.
- Incorporate doTERRA essential oils into your life to help soothe your nervous system and calm your home and family.
Rest as a way of being……decrease the TIRED & WIRED syndrome that so many of us are currently facing. It can only happen with a real desire for more ease and peace and HEALTH.
I’m so on this path, each day, choosing a whole new vibration for my life. I do not have it figured out, I am on this path with you and I’d love to hear what helps you.
Please share this with a friend who might need some support around feeling constantly busy, tired or wired.